2

Download Setup FIle from Downloader (100% Working Link)

Tekken 3 Cover

Tekken 3 is a fighting game developed and published by Namco released in 1996 for PC, Play Station 2 and Microsoft Windows. It is small but a best game in the world, because there are many fighting systems including kicking, jumping and killing. When you will play it you will realize that I have never played a game like this in my whole life.

System Requirements:

Processor 233
Ram 128 MB
Graphics Card 8 MB
Keyboard
Mouse
Tekken 3 File Size 30 MB


Download Button


Download Tekken 3 Game For PC

Post a Comment

  1. Hi,
    I am Zubair from 360installer.com
    I am interested to advertise our ad banners on your site.
    We have high revenue CPA ads and we will pay you premium rates.You will get high amount with us.
    Contact me to discuss it and start working.
    Email: zubair@360installer.com
    Url: www.360installer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not taking local advertisers at that time. Thanks for the offer because recently one of your friend Anzaq has scammed me. He was from 360adds.com and now if he will return money than I will work with you :)

      Delete

 
Top